Κυριακή 10 Ιουλίου 2011

Relationship difficulites...Open to grace!!

Hi everyone,

This morning when I woke up this morning I wasn't feeling great..I tried a bit of what Sianna Sherman call morning yoga..setting your intention for the day ..had a shower and got to my laptop to check my e-mails.  I started  thinking about personnal relationships and how challenging they can be at certain times in ones life. I am in and out of court with my daughters father and ex-husband ..trying to convince him that he has to pay child support. He just doesn't want to comply with the courts decision, he says he doesn't agree...???? Hello?????

Sometimes one is just left speachless with comments like this. Anyway to a big extent I  now (yes it did take a few years)see him and his parents as my teachers, they have taught me so much..I try to be grateful (not quite there yet, but working on it!). This got me thinking about all our relationships and they complexity. What about Mother- Child relationship?? Marriage??? Brothers?? Sisters?? Friendship?? I don't have any brothers or sisters but I can definitely see lots of people  struggling with their relationships  around me.

All these issues are very painful and a lot of blaming goes around and it can get ugly..as I was deepening my thoughts and thinking about both my experiences and my friends and students experiences, my mood was getting worse and worse..I had forgotten all about my morning yoga and my intention for the day and was sinking ...as it always happens at the right time I bumped into John Friends (founder of Anusara Yoga) quote. "Know that Grace has the power to transform everything you aspire to. So aspire to the highest, and offer yourself to that Grace. Grace will hold you every step of the way. Anusara is a path of Grace."  John Friend
This quote is the answer  to most of our issues in life...look in, do what you think is best for you, is ok with your moral and ethics and let grace take over the rest. When you feel the urge to stay in your pujamas all day and say " I don't give a f..c" and lots of other things I don't want to blog about...that is when you need to" actively "aspire to the highest, offer yourself to Grace. Grace will hold you every step of the way. Anusara is a path of Grace." 

Thank you Teacher.  Thank you for Anusara Yoga it aligns the heart like it does the rest of the body.
 The path of Anusara is a luminous path!!

Namaste

Nefeli



John Friend Opening to Grace!!



 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου